The world desperately needs the Gospel and we MUST tell them!
1. What are we called to do? Preach (teach) the Gospel.
Rom. 1:15-19 “I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also”
2. Why do many Christians disobey? Pride.
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ:”
3. Why MUST we obey? The Gospel is the ONLY hope for the lost of every nation.
“for it (the Gospel) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
4. What are the benefits for them who receive the message? Eternal life and life more abundant Jn. 10:10.
“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.”
5. What are the consequences for them who reject the message? They will experience the wrath of God, now and for all of eternity.
“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
6. What should be our expectation for sharing our faith with others? Some will respond favorably, but ALL will be held accountable before God for their response to the message we obediently delivered.
“Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.”
LESSON - We must view every interaction and every conversation as a privilege to share the Gospel with someone. Not everyone will receive Christ, but all should be offered the chance to hear it. Let’s give them that opportunity and offer them hope!