We, the Church should:
1. Fund the workers and church programs through the tithes and offerings of the church.
I Cor 16:2-4, 13-14 ”Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.”
2. Send out workers to do the Great Commission.
“And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem. And if it be meet that I go also, they shall go with me.”
3. Stay alert to temptation and false doctrines.
4. Remain grounded and take a stand for the Word of God.
“stand fast in the faith,”
5. Act like mature Believers.
“quit you like men, be strong.”
6. Do everything out of genuine love for the Lord and others.
“Let all your things be done with charity.” LESSON - God’s people are so easily distracted. We must remember our purpose and follow the Lord’s direction for ministry. Too often we sacrifice “best” on the altar of “good”. We must refocus our efforts and prioritize what the Lord deems to be our main objectives.